1. Should I do a regular check-up and maintenance of the duct system?
Yes. A regular check-up and maintenance will save your duct system from any major issues. You will be able to spot the errors and can fix them with minimum cost.
2. Can I book services for duct repair on weekends?
Yes, we at Smart Duct Cleaning Melbourne work for all days including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. You can book our services for any day you prefer.
3. Can a faulty duct system degrade the indoor quality of air?
Yes. a faulty or uncleaned duct system can harm the quality of your indoor air. It is better to call the professionals and get it fixed.
4. What should I do before the arrival of technicians for duct repair or cleaning?
You do not need to do anything before the technicians come. Once they reach your place they will guide you about the entire procedure.
5. Why is the air filter important in the duct?
The air filter decides the temperature and provides cool or warm air. So, if these filters are dirty, it may lead to uneven temperature and airflow.